Despite an uncertain financial situation, I have purchased a plane ticket for April 6th. Washington, DC to Dakar, Senegal.
In the meantime, I am working on a lot of website projects and doing some freelance writing. Some of these projects you’ve heard about already. I have a few other things I’m excited about that will launch later this week. All I will say now is that things are about to get serious with camel drawing.
Here is what the future holds, inshallah:
- Hang out with Clyde the Camel in Phoenix until mid March.
- Spend a little over two weeks at home in Ohio
- A few days in DC
- Senegal. For just a little bit. Why?
- Because I’m going back to Mali baby!!!!
- At some point I hope to see friends in Cote D’Ivoire and Ghana
- But I will be back in the US in July for a wedding
Till next time…